Norfolk, VA (November 11, 2011) — Homes.com one of the nation’s largest online destinations for real estate listings, announced today the expansion of its mobile suite with the release of its iPad application for home and rental searches. Considered to be the most comprehensive real estate search application on the market to date, the Homes.com iPad application joins the company’s widely successful release of home search apps for iPhone, Blackberry, Windows 7 and Android users.
Homes.com’s iPad app has been specifically designed to provide home buyers and renters with an intuitive, highly targeted and easily navigable property search experience, complete with extensive listing details, powerful sort and filter tools, sweeping photos, interactive maps, driving directions, favorite property management and share features, an integrated real estate agent search and more valuable home search tools for nearly four million property listings.
Additionally, to further assist home buyers and renters in their home search, the Homes.com iPad app offers several innovative features not currently available in other iPad real estate search apps. These include a quick toggle to view listings for sale or rent, seamlessly integrated with home values and a readily-accessible mortgage calculator, allowing home seekers to easily determine their estimated monthly payment.
Specific features of the Homes.com iPad app allow users to:
- Instantly find nearby homes for sale or rent with a GPS-driven location finder
- Quickly refine home and rental searches through customized filters, e.g., by price,
property type, location and more
- Easily toggle on property values to display within homes for sale or rent
- Drag or pinch the screen to zoom and navigate neighborhoods with interactive maps in
landscape or portrait mode
- Quickly flip through sweeping photo galleries of one or multiple homes through
Homes.com’s simply designed user interface
- Bookmark and save searches of favorite properties to MyHomes.com account
- Immediately receive email alerts when new properties are listed that match established
- Instantly generate turn-by-turn driving directions from your current location to the
property of interest
- Easily share properties for sale or for rent with friends and family via email
- Quickly connect with a real estate professional via integrated contact links or through the
integrated local agent search
- Determine best financial options, loan amounts and monthly payments with Homes.com
integrated mortgage calculator
- Instantly check credit scores and complete an optional online loan pre-qualification
Jason Doyle, Homes.com vice-president and general manager, believes the Homes.com iPad app is one of the most user-friendly real estate search tools on the market. “The new Homes.com iPad app gives homebuyers the latest listing information, renters the most comprehensive set of homes and apartments for rent online and home owners access to estimated values of over 80 million homes.” said Doyle. “We took our time researching and developing the app to be sure it was extremely fast for the user and contained the latest search and mapping tools and functionality. This superior technology and data coverage gives consumers a valuable tool to quickly and easily find their next home and stay informed about the changes in home values in their neighborhood.”
Downloads: The Homes.com iPad home search app is available for free and can be downloaded
from the Apple App Store.
Homes.com, part of the Homes Media Solutions division of Dominion Enterprises, is a leading
provider of real estate marketing and media services, including brand advertising, property listing
exposure and syndication, search engine marketing and instant response lead generation. Homes
Connect by Homes.com offers the real estate industry’s first-ever all-inclusive marketing
platform for agents and brokers featuring single-login convenience. Homes.com is visited by over
7 million consumers each month to search nearly 4 million properties for sale or rent, to locate
real estate agents in their area and to find useful home buying tips. For more information, visit
About Dominion Enterprises
Dominion Enterprises is a leading marketing services company serving the automotive, enthusiast
and commercial vehicle, real estate, apartment rental, travel and employment industries.
Headquartered in Norfolk, Va., with 3,300 employees nationwide, the company provides a
comprehensive suite of technology-based marketing solutions, more than 60 market-leading
websites, and 280 magazines. For more information, visit www.dominionenterprises.com.