Responsive design website gives Tulsa consumers ad-free home search
Norfolk, Va. (March 19, 2015) – Homes.com® and the Greater Tulsa Association of REALTORS® (GTAR) announced today the launch of a consumer website (TulsaRealtors.com) for the Greater Tulsa Association of REALTORS® (GTAR), as well as a Homes.com’s integrated marketing suite for all 3,600 GTAR subscribers. GTAR members will now benefit from Homes.com’s extensive marketing features, connecting them to consumers visiting TulsaRealtors.com and the 12.5 million consumers who view Homes.com monthly.
The new TulsaRealtors.com was developed on Homes.com’s Homes Connect Fusion(™) responsive design platform, giving GTAR a comprehensive consumer website that features prominent, ad-free branding for the listing agent and brokerage.
“We’re excited to partner with Homes.com to provide a comprehensive, responsive design solution for our members and local consumers searching for their next home. Consumers can now seamlessly search using both desktop and mobile devices, and instantly connect with the listing agent or broker on a listing of interest,” said Mike Cotrill, CEO of GTAR. “Connecting consumers to REALTORS on TulsaRealtors.com without displaying competing banner advertising was a top priority, ensuring the conversation stayed focused on helping Tulsa consumers find their next home.”
GTAR member benefits of the Homes Connect platform include:
- Listing Leads – All leads from Homes.com and TulsaRealtor.com listings are sent to the listing agent.
- Agent and Broker Profiles – Complete contact and biographical information.
- Contact & Lead Manager – Manage contacts and leads in one central platform.
- Lead Gator – Aggregate leads from various sources into one central lead management system.
- Email Campaigns – Instantly set prospects into drip email campaigns.
- Social Prospecting – Aggregate contacts from Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and Twitter.
The Homes Connect Fusion platform offers the following:
- Responsive Design – Access website from all desktop and mobile devices.
- Ad Free – Consumers can search without viewing ads.
- Lead Routing – All consumer inquiries sent directly to listing agents for faster follow-up.
- Agent/Office Search – Consumers can quickly find agents or offices of interest.
- MyHomeTracker – Consumers can save listings and receive updates on them, with saved listing details sent to the listing agent.
- Clear Attribution – Listing agent and brokerage are prominently branded on their listings with agent contact information.
- Neighborhood & Demographic Information – Integrated into the listing detail, allowing consumers to view important information about the area.
- MLS Website Control – Control panel allowing MLS staff to make site updates instantly.
“Partnering with GTAR to launch TulsaRealtors.com is another great example of Homes.com’s broader MLS partnership opportunities and our commitment to provide valuable services to the industry,” said Andy Woolley, vice president of industry development. “By leveraging Homes.com’s existing portal technology, enterprise partners are able to improve the quality of transaction-ready leads for their members while providing valuable marketing tools within one comprehensive platform.”
For more information on the benefits Homes.com can provide MLSs and their members, visit http://connect.homes.com/mls/.
Homes.com is a leading provider of real estate marketing and media services, including brand advertising, property listing exposure and syndication, search engine marketing and instant response lead generation. Homes Connect by Homes.com offers the real estate industry’s first-ever, all-inclusive marketing platform for agents and brokers featuring single-login convenience. The new Homes.com Social offers innovative tools and resources to help real estate professionals save time and simplify social media marketing. More than 12 million consumers visit Homes.com each month to search nearly 3 million properties for sale or rent, to locate real estate agents in their area, and to find useful home buying tips. For more information, visit Homes.com.